Why should you OTG ?
- Convenience: You can give your interview on-the-go interview from anywhere at anytime.
- 2nd chances: While F2F interviews are a 1 shot thing, here you can do retakes and ensure to show the “best you” on the call. This ensures that your small mistakes do not cost you your Job
- Fair for all: This method extends fair chance to all Job seekers for any particular Job. Since, you would be giving your telephonic interview, you will not fall prey to inefficient shortlisting techniques.
- Increases chances for selection: Apart from showing your sincerity for the Job role, OTG also allows yourself to express yourself in terms of dreams, skills & techniques. You can definitely leverage this technique to ensure that you bag the Job of your dreams.
How can Job seekers increase their chances of selection through OTG Job Interviews
- Step 1: Find the unique code of the Internship/Job opening I am applying for. This is typically mentioned in the URL of the opportunity I am applying for
- Step 2: Apply for the Internship/Job opening on the website. While you are applying, you would typically have to answer 3 custom questions related to the Job opening of your interest.
- Call *
- 011-39588191 (for Internship seekers)
- 079-395-93923 (for Job seekers
. After the greetings , press the Job code you found in Step-1
- After the beep, give a brief intoduction about yourself. Include details like you are you, what do you want to do in your career. Also, mention what makes you think you will be able to effeciently carry out your job role in this particular role. How would your skills support you in taking up this assignment. Do not forget to include answers to the 3 questions asked on zigzobs.
- You can check your recording under the “status” tab of your Job seeker dashboard at Zigzobs
- Call only through your registered phone number.
Incase of any queries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 9057305559 (Whatsapp as well)
*/P.S. : Jobs are listed at www.zigzobs.com
: Internships at www.zigzobs.com/i